Thank you for your investment in Wake Education Partnership where the programs you fund are focused on Building Leaders in our public schools!
1. Credit Card2. Check
Print a Pledge Form and mail with your payment to:
Wake Education Partnership
706 Hillsborough Street, Suite A
Raleigh, NC 27603
If you would like to make an investment in memory or in honor of someone special to you, let us know the name and address of the honoree and we'll send a letter notifying them or their family of your kind gesture.
3. Other (Matching Gifts, Stock, etc.)
Call or email Fran Carruthers, Vice President of Development, to discuss your investment option
919-821-7609 x 130 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of your support of our Building Leaders programs…
- Our advocacy and research for systemic advancement toward world-class schools is strengthened.
- Our Teacher Leadership Grants will provide more teachers access to innovative collaboration on best practices for improved student achievement.
- Our support of the arts through Pieces of Gold is enhanced.
- Our publications such as the news summary In Context, the Partnership's newsletter and special edition topic reviews are widely distributed.
- Our ability to provide Leadership Institute training for school board candidates and county commissioners is improved.
- Our Executive Breakfast Series program, Public Education Advisory Council, CFO Advisory Council and partnerships with other non-profits are strengthened.
...and everyone benefits from a stronger school system.
Wake Education Partnership is an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to the Partnership are deemed charitable under section 501(a) of the internal revenue code. U.S. Federal Tax ID 581518182. Please consult your accountant for any clarifications.
Contributions are greatly appreciated and securely processed through PayPal. PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the Partnership. Once your payment is complete, you will receive an email receipt for this transaction.