Incentives for New Educators
To welcome and assist new educators during their transition into the Wake County Public School System, our community offers these discounts and services. The actual incentive brochure is given in each new hire package.
For information about employment opportunities with WCPSS, click here.
- Banks - Several area banks offer a variety of saving opportunities from discounts on mortgages and car loans as well as free interest checking and more.
- Hotels, Entertainment & Local Information: For hotel and entertainment discounts and local information, visit www.raleighcvb.org, www.visitnc.com or www.nccommerce.com.
- Relocation & Housing - Triangle area relocation specialists will assist you with housing needs at no cost. They offer mortgage and budget counseling, free maps and relocation packages.
- Apartments - Over 11,000 properties, furnished and unfurnished, are available with discounted rent rates and waived security deposits for new school system educators.
- Moving and Storage - Save on moving services from anywhere in the United States, including boxes and storage rates. Full-service moving trucks and self-move rental trucks are available.
- Health & Fitness - Discounts on enrollment fees and young-adult rate are available.
- Television/Internet Cable/Digital Phone - Discounts on digital cable service and Movies on Demand coupons.
- Cellular Phone - 10%-15% off monthly service.
- Office Supplies and miscellaneous offerings - Please click here for other discounts available to new and existing Wake County teachers.
For general information about the incentive program or if your business would like to become a partner in the program, please contact Sallie Wall at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (919) 854-1729.
Package Updates: Some incentives might be subject to terms and conditions.