- Striking a Balance : In Support of Diversity in the Wake County Public School System (Download report and Additional Resources)
Released in February 2008, this report discusses the positive impact diverse student populations have on the academic success of all children. It also addresses the Wake County Public School System's 30-year commitment to maintaining balance in its schools.
- Recruit, Retain and Respect: A Report from the Wake Task Force on Teaching Excellence (Download report and executive summary)
Released at the 2005 Wake Education Summit in April, this report offers research-based recommendations for recruiting, retaining and supporting excellent teachers for all of Wake's public school classrooms.
- Making Choices (Download
A report published in April 2003 summarizing the experiences of other communities that have moved to broader school choice and considering the research about the academic, economic and political issues for maintaining balanced enrollment.
- All for All: Teacher Excellence for Every Child (Download
Published in January 2001 by the Wake Task Force on Teacher Excellence exploring issues of quality teaching in the public schools, this report influenced future work in teacher leadership by the Partnership and the Wake County Public School System.
- Small Schools, Big Changes: School Size, Student Achievement,
and Parent Choice in Wake County (Download
A report by the 2001 Issues Committee exploring current research, challenges and opportunities for implementing small school strategies in the public schools.
- Empowering Technology: An Evaluation of the Project Lighthouse
An evaluation of the Project Lighthouse technology program at Southeast Raleigh High School published in 2004, including an analysis of the impact of technology on student achievement, teacher effectiveness and parental communication.
- Investing in Solutions (download
Published in January 2003, this report discusses three direct service programs designed to mobilize community support and leverage public resources to strengthen the public schools: Great Expectations, Readers to Achievers and Incentives for New Educators.
- USA Conference (download
A follow-up to the 2002 Conference for Community Agencies Supporting Student Success, this report includes results and recommendations from the data gathered during the conference.